Transit Authority of
Warren County



Shared Ride Program

Program Description:

TAWC's Shared-Ride Program for senior citizens enables persons 65 years of age and older to use shared-ride, demand-responsive services and pay only a small portion of the regular shared-ride fare. To participate in the program, the individual must be registered with TAWC. All rides must be requested at least one working day prior to the scheduled trip before 2 p.m. Shared-ride trips are scheduled based on demand and the availability of resources. Some vehicles fill up quickly. Make reservations as soon as possible or within two weeks prior to departure. While TAWC makes every effort to meet the needs of its customers, there are limited resources and TAWC may not be able to accommodate every request. TAWC reserves the right to create and adjust schedules on an "as needed" basis; and to eliminate routes when an inadequate demand exists. Remain flexible in your plans to assure your place on the bus.

Evening Service:

Limited evening service is available to all passengers. Please call our office for more information and cost. Minimum number of passengers is required.


The Pennsylvania Lottery Shared-Ride Program pays up to 85% of the regular fare. The other 15% is made up between Experience, Inc. and the senior co-pay. Seniors traveling a distance of less than 30 miles will pay $.75 cents per trip and any trips over 30 miles will be $3.90 per trip.

Transit Authority of Warren County
42 Clark Street, Warren, PA
Phone - (814) 723-1874
Copyright © 2019